This site is dedicated to running bleachers. Why running bleachers? Bleacher workouts are one of the most important and key components of a well rounded workout program. To date I have run seven marathons, one ultra-marathon, four triathlons, countless 5ks and 10ks, coached Boston Marathon runners, high school athletes, and directed several races. With all of this experience I have found and shared with my athletes the fact that running bleachers will provide the following benefits.
read about the BENEFITS of RUNNING BLEACHERS here
- Increase leg strength
- Aid in delaying fatigue during races
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Shape and tone legs
- Increase speed and endurance
With so many benefits it seems obvious that a runner should incorporate running bleachers into their regular workout routine. On this site you will find a one stop website dedicated entirely to bleacher workouts. I have experimented with many different methods and have compiled the best workouts and methods and provided them on this site for you to enjoy for free. Navigate through the pages to find the specific information that you are looking for, or if you have a suggestion for a topic that we have not covered, please submit a commit and we will do our best to cover the material for which you are looking. Running bleachers as a regular part of your workout will provide quick results that you will notice.
There is no substitute for hard work, as everyone knows. If you have ever completed a serious stair workout than you know this without a doubt. One of the greatest benefits of this type of exercise is that it really focuses on nearly all of the essential running muscles as well as tax your cardiovascular system at the same time. Within a short time you will notice that you run better, stronger, faster, and with greater control. Is running bleachers good for you? Not only is it good for you, but it is an essential component of a well balanced exercise routine.
Read through these pages, implement changes into your workout, realize the results, share with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook! And have fun running bleachers!
- Top 7 Trail Running Shoes for 50K Runs
- Hurdle Drills to Increase Explosiveness
- Spicing Up Your Run Routine With Sprinting Workouts
- Speed Ladder Drills- Non- Scary Way to Improve Performance
- 1.5 Mile Run Training: A Strategy for Improving Your Run
- How to Run Intervals like a Champion
- 50k trail run training plan
- Run Walk Half Marathon Training
- Training for a mud run
- Ripped Abs Quick
- Flat Stomach in 30 Days
- Speed Up Your Metabolism
- Great Running Videos
- Benefits of Running Bleachers
- Your Experiences
- Bleachers – A Personal Trainers Testimony – Tammy Ivie
- Great Training Products
- Finding Bleachers
- Calories Burned
- Example Bleacher Workouts
- Warming Up
- Running Bleachers Basics
- Effects of Stress on Your Blood Pressure
- Overcome Your Fears
Receive our FREE bleacher work out . . . CLICK HERE!!!